9/25/11

Jewelry Obsessed

Those who know me, know I have a slight jewelry obsession! These are my latest must haves! Iwona Ludyga "Tiny Skully Bracelet" $245 & "Tiny Skully Ring" $190, 14k gold with white or black diamond eyes. I love that they are such dainty and feminine pieces with a bit of an edge. Will make them mine soon! 

I am also still lusting over the YSL Arty Ring. Unfortunately, I cannot find them in Canada anywhere to buy or try on so I know my size. So I might have to just suck it up and order online. I just can't seem to decide on a colour! I am debating between the white with amber flecks and the pink, both $250. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and good looking butterfly jewelry obsession. Really you have updated very modern jewelry. You can take a look in store boutiqueken , I think you will get more various color and design. Love your jewelry collection and thank you...

    ReplyDelete