4/25/11

Beauty Products

Here are some beauty products that I use pretty much daily for just my simple everyday makeup for work or during the day. Pretty simple nothing too fancy but I feel like these products work for me! Can't really live without them. I am still on the hunt for a great foundation and concealer. I have heard a lot of good things about Chanel foundations so I am going to check them out. I have NARS Sheer Glow right now but I am not really loving it (that's why I didn't include it). 
Chanel Tan De Soleil
Mac Eyeshadow in "Jest"
Benefit Eye Bright
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray
Revlon Lipstick in "Pink in the Afternoon"
OPI "Barefoot in Barcelona"
MAC Fluidline in "Jet Black"
Nars Blush in "Orgasm"
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Smashbox Brush in #19
MAC Eyeliner Brush in #210

No comments:

Post a Comment