4/25/11

New Obsession

I know I just did a post on bright colourful handbags... but I kind of just came across this brand "Cambridge Satchel Company" and had to share. They are a company out of Great Britain that produce genuine leather satchels. I'm kind of surprised I just discovered them now, especially since they are really popular amongst celebrities and have been featured in many magazines from Vogue to Elle. They came out with a line of Fluorescent Satchels, right on trend for Spring. They are available to order from 11", 13", 14" and 15" and range from £98-£117. Cool thing about these bags is that you can personalize them by embossing pretty much anything you want for about £5 a letter. I love the retro style of these bags, they are a great shape, and I love handbags with a long strap to wear cross body!

No comments:

Post a Comment