4/12/10

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Skull Scarf

So I just, literally JUST bought the Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf on e-bay. I was in a little bit of a bidding war with this one chick who thought she could outsmart me, but little did she know in the last 20 seconds I would swoop in and outbid her! Hell, I got so excited I even tried to outbid myself!! (you never know, these ebay bidders are sneaky). I am soooooo soooooo happy I got this because I went to the Holt Renfrew on Bloor today wanting to buy one but they have been sold out since the passing of Mr.McQueen. The lady told me, or actually her name was Barbara...told me that when they receive shipments of them they sell out in the same day. Apparently, the day he died the store sold out of every single piece of McQueen merchandise they had! Anyways, I GOT THE SCARF! Woooohooooooooo! And the best part is I bought it for less than half price of what they retail for which is a minimum of $260 (for the classic print). I love ebay! I am actually bidding on a couple of designer pieces right now, but I'm not going to reveal them until I have officially won the items. I will keep you guys posted! Oh, and I bought the black scarf with the white skulls. I figured I would get the most use out of that one. Take a look of some celebs wearing the scarf below:




No comments:

Post a Comment