4/19/10

Trend Alert: Maxi Dresses

So I actually did a little bit of shopping today. Just a little though because I have been buying A LOT lately...I obviously went to H&M! And I bought this black and white striped maxi dress. I thought it was super cute, and pretty simple for summer. It's pretty casual which I liked because I can pair it with a jean jacket if it's a little cold. The best part was it was only $14.95! I felt like I HAD to buy it because it was so cheap...
With that said, maxi dresses are pretty huge for spring/summer 2010 so here are a couple I like. I actually really love this trend, so easy to wear!

H&M ($14.95 CAD)
Asymmetric Hem Jersey Dress ($70.00 USD) topshop.com
Seamed Jersey Maxi Dress ($65.00 USD) topshop.com
Silk Maxi ($160.00 USD) topshop.com

Staple Drawstring Maxi Dress ($93.00 USD) asos.com
Cutaway Maxi Dress ($59.18 USD) asos.com
MinkPink, Point Break Maxi Dress ($96.00 USD) nastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment