4/5/10

Trend Alert: Socks with Sandals

Ok no...it's probably not what you are thinking, so forget the image of sweat socks with flip flops. Instead, for spring/summer 2010 invest in cute socks and pair them with heeled sandals, oxfords, wedges etc. Purchase socks in a solid colour (bold or pale), pattern (a floral pattern would be super cute), or textured (lace is huge right now). Be creative, buy whatever you like and most importantly what you think you will wear. Adding a pair of cute socks paired with your favourite heeled sandals will instantly make you look super trendy for the upcoming season! Personally, I love this look I think it's so cute. Take a look at the pictures below for some examples:


I bought a pair of ruffled socks (in light pink) from American Apparel. I used to have a pair when I was a kid...i'm happy these are back because they are adorable and so so girly.
Girly Lace Socks in Light Blue ($11) American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment