2/28/10

Gaga oh la la

Ok I thought I would just get this out in the open now...those of you who know me are already aware of this, but I'm kind of in love with Lady Gaga. Her originality in music and fashion is outrageously brilliant! I've seen her twice in concert (once at Kool Haus, and once at the ACC) and she is an incredible performer who can actually sing. With that said, designers like Armani and Prada have designed costumes for Gaga's overseas Monsters Ball tour. Giorgio Armani created four seperate looks for the pop star, including two sparkly bodysuits, an iridescent mini-dress and a floor length black patent trench coat (all with custom shoes and sunglasses for each!!!). Prada has designed an 18th century inspired hoop dress made of camel-colored ciré (a shiny plastic jersey blend.)Check out the pictures of two Armani sketches:

Source: WWDFashion

Here is a glimpse of the Prada designed outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment