2/8/10

Sneak Peek

I saw this maybe about a month or two ago but I had to share it because I am in LOVE.

Here is a sneak peek at H&M's NEW Spring Collection named "The Garden Collection." I am sooooooo excited for this to hit stores, I'm going to buy everything! It's absolutely the cutest stuff (I could eat it!! Well not literally, come on now).

Enjoy!! Because I totally am!!





This last red dress is Heaven. It's so Roberto Cavalli inspired. I will own this dress if it is the last thing I do!

I love H&M, they always have the trendiest clothes at such affordable prices! I don't like to spend too too much money on clothing because I feel like I switch it up all the time. I'd rather invest my money in a designer handbag/shoes/accessories. Those will last you a life time...

H&M's Press Release about "The Garden Collection"
"Romantic, exotic, glamorous or abstract: this spring’s floral patterns provide an injection of creativity and a love of fashion into your wardrobe. The floral looks are inspired by chlorophyll-green gardens, sundrenched landscapes and even 70s hippie chic flower-power. The romantic garden collection is made using organic and recycled materials. All the garments have been produced using sustainable materials or using recycled PET bottles or textile waste."

No comments:

Post a Comment