2/7/10

Super Bowl XLIV



This is totally unrelated to my blog whatsoever and I'm not even a football fan, but I thought i'd post this just because there is so much hype around the Superbowl every year.

The New Orleans Saints took the win in today's game over the Indianapolis Colts with a score of 31 to 17 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.

I'm not going to get into details about the win because I know ZERO about football!

I must say though I am happy for New Orleans, they were the underdogs going into it so it's always nice for the underdogs to come out on top. Maybe this will attract some travel and tourism to New Orleans, that would really help out their economic situation!

Plus, I was totally feeling the gold spandex over Indianapolis' white and blue ensemble.


No comments:

Post a Comment