3/3/10

Beauty Products I'm Loving

So i've been really into different beauty products lately. I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube of different makeup tutorials and stuff so I guess that's why i've been so into it! I wanted to show everyone what I use on a daily basis and/or random things I am loving! Yaaayyy for pretty makeup!
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Drying Drops (Sephora by OPI)

Blush in Orgasm, (NARS)
Bulk Wipes, (MAC)

Outlast Lipstain in Shade 400 Everbloom Kiss, (CoverGirl)
A lot of people hate this product because it is essentially a lip stain. But, I am absolutely loving this! I have been wearing it pretty much everyday since I bought it. Shade 400 is pretty natural with a little hint of a pinky/red so it's not very bold. It's a good colour to ease yourself into wearing a bolder colour. I never wear lipstick and I only wear gloss if I'm going out. So I am really liking this product a lot! It's amazing what a little lip colour can do for your face!

Loose Powder (MAC)

Concealer in NW30, (MAC)

LashBlast Mascara in Very Black, (CoverGirl)
Refined Golden Bronzing Powder, (MAC)
Lash Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Very Black (Maybelline)

All That Glitters Eyeshadow (MAC)
Pink Sugar, (Aquolina) @ Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment