3/8/10

My TOP 3 Best Dressed

So as glamorous as everyone looked last night, I have 3 favourites that I absolutely adored!

#1) Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham
She was one of my best dressed last year when she showed up in a beautiful Zuhair Murhad gown, and she did it again this year! I'm not a huge fan of Miley herself, but I thought the champagne coloured Jenny Packham gown she wore was stunning. I think the dress was so elegant and Miley really wore it well. I love the bustier top with the mix of a sheer flowing bottom. Her makeup, hair, and accessories finished the look off perfectly. I would wear this dress in a heart beat!


Lorraine Schwartz 200-carat bronzed diamond corset cuff bracelet and 10-carat ruby ring


#2) Sandra Bullock in Marchesa
I love love love Sandra Bullock! I fell in love with her when I watched Miss.Congeniality. I think she is so sweet, funny, and down to earth! I am soo happy she won best actress for her role in The Blind Side!!!! So well deserved, I actually shed a tear during her acceptance speech. Well, Sandra looked gorgeous in her beaded Marchesa gown with embroidery on the bodice. She wore it so well and it was such a classy choice. Her sleek hair and bright pink lips finished off the look marvelously!




#3) Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Haute Couture
I can't even say it enough, I LOVE SJP! She has amazing style!! She is hands down one of my style inspirations. I swear this girl can pull anything off like no one else. I am always excited to see what SJP will wear next! Can't wait for SITC 2 to come out!! Well, Sarah looked so classy and so elegant last night in her Chanel Haute Couture gown with silver embroidery at the neckline. I don't think anyone could just pull off this stunning piece quite like she did. SJP + Chanel = LOVE

Stacked platinum and diamond bracelets and 9-carat cushion-cut diamond ring, all by Fred Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment