3/4/10

Trend Alert: Combat Boots

Combat boots seem to be making a comeback this season...
I've debated over if I wanted to buy a pair or not. I've come to the conclusion that I will only if I find a pair for a good price! Wear these with a pair of leggings, or even shorts with thick opaque panty hose. What I really love is pairing the boots with something more feminine to balance off the roughness of the shoe. Try a floral print with a leather jacket. The girlyness of the outfit mixed with the grunge of the shoe makes for a nice touch!!

Style tip: If you are wearing a flat boot, make sure you don't tie up the laces perfectly, try to keep the laces roughed up and un-tied (The point of these boots are to look a little grungy, like your a bad ass and you don't really care...

Point is...I LIKE IT!
Here are some inspirational pictures! Make sure to tailor each outfit to suit your own personal style. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing! That is the most important thing ALWAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment