3/29/10

Clean Up, Clean Up

So I went to Sephora today and I finally bought a brush shampoo to clean my brushes. To be honest i've never really cleaned my brushes before because I've never had a set of brushes I use consistently. But now that I have quite a few brushes I incorporate into my daily routine, I thought it was time to clean them up! WOW, I was amazed how much product came off. I mean it only makes sense to clean them regularly when I think back on it...you are essentially rubbing these brushes all over your face so you want to keep them clean (meaning you don't want any bacteria or build up on them). The brand I bought was just the Sephora brand and it was only $8 CAD. That's a really good price and the bottle is going to last me forever! Just thought i'd recommend that everyone clean their brushes if they haven't like me (before today anyways).
Oh, and I also FINALLY bought the Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler. I haven't used it yet but I have heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm pretty excited. It better be amazing for $22.

No comments:

Post a Comment