3/25/10

Major H&M Haul

So for those of you who have been following my blog you know that I have been waiting and waiting for The Garden Collection to come out at H&M. Well, today was the full release of the collection and I did some serious damage! I went to Yorkdale early this morning (left my house at 8am), to get there and wait in line for about an hour for the store to open. Luckily, there were only about 3 other girls in front of me. But once the doors opened it was chaos! Can I just say that some people are crazy!! I got yelled at and pushed around amidst the crowd BUT it was all worth it because I left with some beautiful pieces! I'm going to post pictures of what I bought soon but I'm off to study now for school and then head to work. So i'll get them up within the next week or so. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment